RSS

Thnks Too Visit My Page, Be Enjoy And Stay Cool.

Making snow effect and Sakura Flower






SAKURA
is one of the famous flower of Japan
of course because the beauty of color that makes a lot of people interested in including me also curious to see directly but can not ...
so I think to put it on my blog and it is beautiful too

friends may want to install it on their blogs also let me know how to cation


you first lo gin to your blog
then go into the menu select the page element layout
and then add the gadget
then you copy the script below:

<script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.kddi.com/sakura2009/blogparts/js/sakura.js" type="text/javascript"></script><br />

you paste into the gadget HTML / java script

Then save and see the results on your blog

While for the snow effect is the same way with the effects on the Sakura flower
all you have to do is change the java Scrip earlier cherry blossoms in snow script
for this snow script:

http://sexy.sexy888.googlepages.com/salju_putih.js

You live change my script that red cation
then finish to add snow effects and Sakura flowers on his blog.

good luck my friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment