RSS

Thnks Too Visit My Page, Be Enjoy And Stay Cool.

Text Runs On Blogs

in this post I will discuss about the text running on blogs
This much we now see in the blog many times in the text running over the bar tab .. or even in the post

I will only give an example for the bar tab .. like mine that runs text
OK directly only

Actual script is needed just a bit only to the addition of several Scrip
the Scrip marquee (walk / move)
for text running in the tab bar
This script you copy it:

<SCRIPT language='JavaScript'>
var txt=&quot;..::Tips Tips Bligging::... &quot;;
var kecepatan=170;var segarkan=null;function bergerak() { document.title=txt;
txt=txt.substring(1,txt.length)+txt.charAt(0);
segarkan=setTimeout(&quot;bergerak()&quot;,kecepatan);}bergerak();
</SCRIPT>

NEXT:

After you copy the script above and put this script just beneath it: <head>
Usually located at the top to edit the HTML in your blog.

After the save it then click Template
and see the results on your blog

note
Scrip of red berries that you replace with your blog title ..
Good luck.

1 comments:

JENIE=) said...

im here, thanks for the visit...leaving my footsteps behind ;)

followed you, hope you will link me ;)
life round me N you
earthy me
at-a-blink
heartQUAKES

Post a Comment